Okay. Let’s get straight to it.
Shiny new website
- ‘Get a Quote’ now pull through to booking so if you get a quote on the homepage you don’t have to enter it again on booking
- new dedicated Business section in which we talk about our Commercial API and integration capabilities (sexy, we know)
- the sexy video background with the drone shots that we used to get lots of compliments on is no more (booo!) It was a little heavy on data so we got rid
- dedicated courier section
New, improved booking site
- The feature almost everyone has been asking us since day one: ‘Favourites’ is now live! Every time you book you can save an address, contact name or business as a favourite for later use direct on the booking screen
- Minor improvements to the ‘Book a job’ flow. We’ve moved stuff around to make it more useful. We also added a label specifically for ‘floors’ within buildings as entering the floor number ahead of the address would make Google Maps freak out a bit.
- Improved ‘Team’ section to bring it into line with ‘Favourites’ so it all feels nice and tidy and makes sense as a unified whole
- Improved ‘Active jobs’ section so you can tab between active jobs and draft jobs
- Improvements to ‘Job History’ section so you can get access to your invoices and reports more easily
- Minor changes to the ‘Profile’ section that were annoying Seb so had to go – ‘Payment details’ section is now a lot tidier, particularly if you have lots of teams and lots of payment methods. No longer looks like a really long list of random letters and numbers
How to use the new Favourites feature
When you hit the ‘favourite’ star we’ll prompt you to define which category you want to save your favourite under. Next time you book simply type in the address you are looking for and your favourites will come in up in your list of options ahead of Google Maps search results. Your five most recently used favourites will also sit under the search bar for your use.
That’s it! Dead easy. Let us know what you think by getting in touch at email@example.com or by hitting the chat button on the site. We have more announcements coming over the next few weeks.