What’s new in your new version of the app for customers:
- Additional consignment sizes now available to cover the gap for small and medium cargo items.
- Jobs routes display is now more consistent with the look and feel of our web application.
- Included analytics logging and tracking to be able to give you a better customer service experience.
- Access from the booking view to edit your customer profile when it’s incomplete.
- Bookings on different cities and restricted times are now available also on mobile.
Additional improvements we have included for you to make your life easier:
- Forms styles, icons, and transitions have been improved to give a better appearance and smoother experience.
- Smart job history navigation now stays on the same page after looking at any job details.
- Extra consignment details have been classified in categories and acknowledgment of these restrictions is now required.
- Fewer location errors when trying to calculate the closest couriers to your location.
On top of that we’ve ironed out a few kinks that were getting in the way:
- JudoPay redirections won’t lock the interface anymore.
- Booking from/to profile bug that was showing after being used with no button to hide it.
- Loading errors upon low connectivity will not be an issue anymore.