What’s new in this updated version of the app for couriers:
- When changing a job status fails, it should let you retry with success the next time instead of failing repeatedly, which was completely annoying.
- Added explicit numeric package sizes (in CM) alongside the text descriptions to make it easier for you to figure out what you should be picking up.
- The waiting time is now controlled with a slider which makes it much easier to use and less error prone since it’s colour coded when the charges are being applied.
- New job notifications will scroll the list up to the beginning of the page to make it easier and faster for you to check what’s coming your way.
- Due to documentation and availability restrictions, as of now switching vehicle types on the app requires our explicit approval so you’d have to contact us to do this for you if needed be.
Additional improvements we have included for you because we’re nice:
- Fixed an issue when checking if the registration number was added to the profile of motorbike and van profiles.
- Improvements to the map management and calculating distances taking into account the GPS accuracy.
- Timed-out notifications should now disappear without much delay to avoid the disappointment of trying to accept a job that’s no longer available.
- Removed some cryptic error messages generated due to connectivity or missing location updates.
- Some system improvements behind the scenes to keep our technology up to date with the latest platform upgrades.